• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dead Fish!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patrick @ Sep 23 2008, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeh some people don't remember what it is like to want to learn things. Its people like GJR2 that ruin the learning experience for others. He must be a dumb @ss if he thinks I couldn't see what people were saying about how it doesn't work. He sounds like a grumpy old @ss hole. I am a member amongst several different varieties of forums and in a forum for fish of all things you get people that act like this.

To the others aiding my quest for information it is much appreciated.

My advice to the administrators is to screen for negative post like the one from GJR2 and remove them, there is no reason for that crap to stay in a thread like this. This is how you lose people that are interested in what it is that everyone else is. Removing posts like that will create an environment that people will not be afraid to ask questions and therefore increase the traffic of the site bettering the popularity of the organization.

Thank you mscichlid for the information that you so gratefully share.[/b]
Guilty.

George

After careful consideration I figured I should just leave it alone but most of you know I cannot. I refrain from name calling on forums at all costs. I have done that as you will note. I did say a certain practice might be stupid. I have seen certain types of tough SA sucker mouths kept successfully with Africans for some time but many sucher mouths will not take it. I have never seen this to be true of any sort of Cory. I have seen people try it always with disastrous results for the Cory. As to the word stupid, we all do stupid things. I do them and this post may actually be one of them.

What I do take exception to is name calling and profanity on a forum. They just are not necessary. I just figure anyone who has to resort to profanity lacks the vocabulary or intelligence to properly express themselves in the language we are using. Cutesy symbols do not change that.

If you have thin skin and do not like my posts, tough. If you must use profanty, please get your questions answered elsewhere.

George

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay people. Calm down.

1st we must be more patient with new people. He asked for help. There is no reason to belittle someone.
2nd we or I will not tolerate name calling on the forum. Simple as that.

No threats, no names, no cussing, no :fighting0097:

Now that being said I too have had problems with some Africans and corys. I one time put some albino corys in with some young demasoni. An hour later I had 10 blind corys. The demasoni ate all the eyes out of them.
Then again I have had several albino corys in with a group of breeding peacocks for about a year. The corys even lay eggs at times. No place to hide and they do fine.

Bottom line.
1) It is best not to put them in unless you are willing to possibly lose them.
2) What works for one person may not work for another.
3) The fish can not read the books so they behave the way they want. They are individuals just like everyone else and have their own personallity. Some get along and others do not.

Sonny Disposition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Sep 23 2008, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay people. Calm down.
3) The fish can not read the books so they behave the way they want. They are individuals just like everyone else and have their own personallity. Some get along and others do not.
[/b]

Just like the people on this forum. Although, I should point out that the people on this forum can read books.

George

Francine, I think they are getting off topic again. :FIREdevil: :angry3:

George

:animal0028: :character0051: :sick0004: More keyboard bashing please......puh puh puhleeaaaaassseeeeee :angel2: although these icons bring us back on the topic of Dead Fish......

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
1231.gif