• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

DAPHNIA AND FISH FS MAY 13TH 2017 MTG

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
FOR SALE: Daphnia and other live food cultures plus various home-grown fish I can deliver to the next CCA meeting Saturday MAY 13TH, 2017.
grin.png
grin.png

DAPHNIA $5 a bag

MICROWORM culture in a plastic food-storage (SANDWICH) box $5
MICROWORM starter (1 tablespoon of a going culture) is free to any PVAS member, just ask for the starter.

VINEGAR EEL culture $5 (one pint) with collecting sponge in a food storage box. Ask for instructions if you need them.

Rotifer culture starter is free to any CCA member, just ask for rotifer starter. Cutures OF ROTIFERS are $5 a quart and will be DELIVERED in a fish bag.

All fish are home grown, tank raised.
Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

SYNODONTIS PETRICOLA 1 to 2.5 inch $5 each

CELESTICHTHYS MARGARITATUS ( galaxy rasbora or celestial pearl danio ) $5 each
Celestrials4.jpg

Gymnogeophagus balzanii -- ABOUT 3-inch fish $5 each.

Pseudotropheus demasoni -- 2 to 3 inch fish $5 each

EPIPLATY ANNULATUS -- ROCKET KILLIE -- one pair $10

APHYOSEMION AUSTRALE ORANGE -- one pair $12 extra females are available $6 each.

NEOLAMPROLOGUS PULCHER - DAFFODIL or lyretail fairy cichlid -- $5 EACH or SIX 2-inch fish for $20

L183, also known as the Starlight Bristlenose Catfish or Dolly Pleco -- 1.5 to 2 inch $20 each. These are the ones with the white edging to the dorsal and caudal fins in both juvies and adults.
L-183.jpg

Melanotaenia rubrivittata "Wapoga Red Laser" Rainbow fish $20 a pair

Spotted blue-eyed rainbows (pseudomugil gertrdae) $5 each

Pearl gouramis adults, $8 a pair.

Flame dwarf gouramis adults $8 a pair

Opaline gouramis $8 a pair.
Opaline.jpg

Black lace angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $7 each

Black velvet (double black) angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $10 each

Silver angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $5 each

Platinum pearlscale angelfish juvies of 2-3 inch length nose to tail $8 each
platinum%20pearlscale.jpg

Electric blue rams $12 each male or female $24 a pair.
EB%20ram%20.jpg

German blue rams $12 a pair or $6 for male or female fish.

Corydoras pygmy $5 each
Corydoras axelrodi $8 each
Corydoras trilineatus $8 each (= leopard cory)
Corydoras gold laser (CW010) $9 each juveniles
Corydoras sterbai $8 each

Corydoras paleatus $5 each

L144, also know as the black-eyed yellow BN, adults $20 a pair or $10 each

Red velvet swordtails adults $4 each for males or females
Black velvet swordtails adults $5 each
Red wag platys adults $3 each
Platinum blue wag platy adults $3 each

Spotted bullhead catfish 5 to 9 inch fish $5 each These fish are native to a few southern US rivers like the Suwannee River in FL and GA. These are actually a spotted version of the brown bullhead. They grow to about 16-18 inches and will fit in any large cichlid tank, like where a red-tailed catfish would, without getting so big. And can be trained to eat out of your hand.
spotted%20bullhead.jpg

Black banded sunfish native to the swamps of the east coast of the US. 1 to 3 inch fish. $10 each

jstlstn

Members
Good morning Frank. I would like two bags of daphnia and one bag of Rotifer culture starter any and instructions or tips for the rotifer.

Becca

Members
Frank, may I trouble you for another microworm starter? My dog ate my culture... I've been paying for it dearly since Saturday :-(.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
It must be fun around your home, Becca. Enjoy the young while you can. ANd yes, i will bring you a microworm starter.

Becca

Members
It must be fun around your home, Becca. Enjoy the young while you can. ANd yes, i will bring you a microworm starter.
Fun? I think you mean stinky. Microworm dog farts are next-level... next-level what??? I'm not sure...

Yes, it's a bit crazy, between kids, dogs, foster dog, fish, and jobs... It's amazing I don't kill things larger than worms more often...

mchambers

Former CCA member
Fun? I think you mean stinky. Microworm dog farts are next-level... next-level what??? I'm not sure...

Yes, it's a bit crazy, between kids, dogs, foster dog, fish, and jobs... It's amazing I don't kill things larger than worms more often...
I hope you didn't add garlic powder to the culture, as Frank has recommended in the past!

Julie123

FOR SALE: Daphnia and other live food cultures plus various home-grown fish I can deliver to the next CCA meeting Saturday MAY 13TH, 2017.
grin.png
grin.png

DAPHNIA $5 a bag

MICROWORM culture in a plastic food-storage (SANDWICH) box $5
MICROWORM starter (1 tablespoon of a going culture) is free to any PVAS member, just ask for the starter.

VINEGAR EEL culture $5 (one pint) with collecting sponge in a food storage box. Ask for instructions if you need them.

Rotifer culture starter is free to any CCA member, just ask for rotifer starter. Cutures OF ROTIFERS are $5 a quart and will be DELIVERED in a fish bag.

SYNODONTIS PETRICOLA 1 to 2.5 inch $5 each

CELESTICHTHYS MARGARITATUS ( galaxy rasbora or celestial pearl danio ) $5 each
Celestrials4.jpg

Gymnogeophagus balzanii -- ABOUT 3-inch fish $5 each.

Pseudotropheus demasoni -- 2 to 3 inch fish $5 each

EPIPLATY ANNULATUS -- ROCKET KILLIE -- one pair $10

APHYOSEMION AUSTRALE ORANGE -- one pair $12 extra females are available $6 each.

NEOLAMPROLOGUS PULCHER - DAFFODIL or lyretail fairy cichlid -- $5 EACH or SIX 2-inch fish for $20

L183, also known as the Starlight Bristlenose Catfish or Dolly Pleco -- 1.5 to 2 inch $20 each. These are the ones with the white edging to the dorsal and caudal fins in both juvies and adults.
L-183.jpg

Melanotaenia rubrivittata "Wapoga Red Laser" Rainbow fish $20 a pair

Spotted blue-eyed rainbows (pseudomugil gertrdae) $5 each

Pearl gouramis adults, $8 a pair.

Flame dwarf gouramis adults $8 a pair

Opaline gouramis $8 a pair.
Opaline.jpg

Black lace angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $7 each

Black velvet (double black) angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $10 each

Silver angelfish young 2-3 inch fish $5 each

Platinum pearlscale angelfish juvies of 2-3 inch length nose to tail $8 each
platinum%20pearlscale.jpg

Electric blue rams $12 each male or female $24 a pair.
EB%20ram%20.jpg

German blue rams $12 a pair or $6 for male or female fish.

Corydoras pygmy $5 each
Corydoras axelrodi $8 each
Corydoras trilineatus $8 each (= leopard cory)
Corydoras gold laser (CW010) $9 each juveniles
Corydoras sterbai $8 each

Corydoras paleatus $5 each

L144, also know as the black-eyed yellow BN, adults $20 a pair or $10 each

Red velvet swordtails adults $4 each for males or females
Black velvet swordtails adults $5 each
Red wag platys adults $3 each
Platinum blue wag platy adults $3 each

Spotted bullhead catfish 5 to 9 inch fish $5 each These fish are native to a few southern US rivers like the Suwannee River in FL and GA. These are actually a spotted version of the brown bullhead. They grow to about 16-18 inches and will fit in any large cichlid tank, like where a red-tailed catfish would, without getting so big. And can be trained to eat out of your hand.
spotted%20bullhead.jpg

Black banded sunfish native to the swamps of the east coast of the US. 1 to 3 inch fish. $10 each

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I can ship daphnai to you. I can get three bags of daphnia in a box and send to you for a total of $25. If you just want one bag of daphnia, total with shipping is $15.