• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
FOR SALE: Daphnia and other live food cultures plus various home-grown fish I can deliver to the next CCA meeting Saturday April 8th, 2017.
grin.png
grin.png

DAPHNIA $5 a bag

MICROWORM culture in a plastic food-storage box $5
MICROWORM starter (1 tablespoon of a going culture) is free to any CCA or PVAS member, just ask for the starter.

VINEGAR EEL culture $5 (one pint) with collecting sponge in a food storage box.

Rotifer culture starter is free to any CCA or PVAS member, just ask for rotifer starter.

All fish are home grown, tank raised.
Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

SYNODONTIS PETRICOLA about 1.5 inch fish $6 each, or 6 juvies for $30

Gymnogeophagus balzanii --juvies about 2 to 3 inches $5 each

Pseudotropheus demasoni -- $5 each

NEOLAMPROLOGUS PULCHER - DAFFODIL or lyretail fairy cichlid -- $5 each or 6 for $24

L183, also known as the Starlight Bristlenose Catfish or Dolly Pleco -- about 3 inch fish $20 each. These are the ones with the white edging to the dorsal and caudal fins in both juvies and adults.
L-183.jpg

Opaline gouramis adults $8 a pair.

Platinum pearlscale angelfish quarter size body (excluding fins) $6 each or 6 of these for $30
Black lace angelfish quarter size body $5 each
Silver angelfish quarter size body $5 each
Double black or black velvet angelfish quarter size body $10 each

Electric blue rams $12 each male or female, $24 a pair
EB%20ram%20.jpg

German blue rams $12 a pair

Corydoras pygmy $5 each or 6 for $24
Corydoras axelrodi $8 each
Corydoras trilineatus $8 each (AKA leopard cory)
Corydoras schultzi black $10 each. These are good looking black corys.
Corydoras sterbai $8 each
Corydoras panda $5 each
Corydoras paleatus $5 each
Corydoras oiapoquensis $10 each
Albino corys $5 each

BN regular small $3 each
BN albino small $3 each
No adults of these BNs available

Red velvet swordtails adults $4 each for males or females
Black velvet swordtails adults $4 each.
Red wag platys adults $3 each
Half-black yellow delta-tail guppies $5 each

Spotted bullheads 5 to 9 inch fish $5 each These fish are native to many southern US rivers like the Suwanee River in FL and GA. These are actually a spotted version of the brown bullhead. They grow to about 16-18 inches and will fit in any large cichlid tank, like where a red-tailed catfish would, without getting so big. And can be trained to eat out of your hand.
spotted%20bullhead.jpg

Black banded sunfish native to the swamps of the east coast of the US. 1 to 3 inch fish. $10 each

All fish are home grown, tank raised.

Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

MattST3

CCA Members
Frank,
I'd like a dozen Demasoni pls. Would it be possible to get the bigger ones? I can pay extra per fish. I'll be at the CCA April 8th meeting.

Thanks,
Matt (was MattGT323)

mchambers

Former CCA member
Two Corydoras oiapoquensis, please, Frank. I'd like to have at least one be female, if you can do that.