• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dan from California Blackworms

mscichlid

Founder
is sending CCA 5 lbs of blackworms as a donation to the club! :jumpy:
Not only that, he will also become a sponsor and willl have great deals for the membership. Once his forum is set up, he'll post Club prices and info where the members will benefit either alone or as a group.

Bring a small cooler to keep your worms cool until you get home.

verbal

CCA Members
We have had a great experience with these worms at PVAS. I have only fed the live ones, but have heard good reports also about the frozen and freeze dried.

londonloco

Members
I took advantage of his special pricing on one flat of freeze dried bw, I've feed them 2x to all my tanks, fish seem to go for them well. I've also fed his live worms, of course, all fish go crazy over thm.

mscichlid

Founder
Blackworms are here! Originally, Dan wanted to send 10lbs, but I asked that he send only 5lbs because I could not store more than that. The worms are fresh and look very good. I must say that I gave a few to my fish straight from the bag while putting them away. My fish went nutso koo koo and were gobbling the worms up before they made it to the substrate.

As a gift to the membership, we will be giving the worms away only to folks at the meeting. However, there will be a couple of pounds available via the auction to help support CCA.

Bring a small cooler and a baggie of ice to keep your worms cold.

Oh! Dan did send a sample of his freeze-dried blackworms. That's for auction as well.

ddavila06

Members
Blackworms are here! Originally, Dan wanted to send 10lbs, but I asked that he send only 5lbs because I could not store more than that. The worms are fresh and look very good. I must say that I gave a few to my fish straight from the bag while putting them away. My fish went nutso koo koo and were gobbling the worms up before they made it to the substrate.

As a gift to the membership, we will be giving the worms away only to folks at the meeting. However, there will be a couple of pounds available via the auction to help support CCA.

Bring a small cooler and a baggie of ice to keep your worms cold.

Oh! Dan did send a sample of his freeze-dried blackworms. That's for auction as well.

do a big water change and feed again afterwards, i pulled around two dozen paleatus eggs last week with the pvas worm order!!:jumpy: see u tomorrow !!

Plenipotentiary-at-large

In 8 ounce lots I hope. A pound is a lot of worms and it would spread the...dang, what's the word I'm looking for?