• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Custom Coffee Table Tank

JLW

CCA Members
Hey guys,

Its time I parted with my custom coffee table tank. The tank is a custom made glass aquarium, measuring 48 x 18 x 16 (LWH). The overall dimensions of the table are about 60 x 32 x 30. The table was custom made by a carpenter friend of mine who is no longer with us (he's not dead, he just moved to Kentucky, which I think might be worse).

Makes a fun little table in a fish room, and its in good shape, though it could use some cleaning (algae on the glass, and a polish to the furniture). No scratches in either part that I noticed. It does have a 5"ish hole in the middle of the top to act as a feeding hole, and comes with a glass chess board to cover the hole when not feeding. Pieces aren't included -- hey, Matt Quinn, do you know what happened to the pieces? HMM?

Doesn't include a filter -- I used a Cobalt canister filter, but you can set it up with any other small canister, or even add another hole and go wet/dry. (Also, I will tell you, lighting this thing with those colour changing LED flex tapes makes it awesome.) There's a single bulkhead in the middle with 2" PVC pipe, which acts as a 'dry box' for equipment. Its a tight fit, but I got the intake and output of the EXT through there with no issue, along with a couple of electrical cords.

Between the custom glass tank and the furniture, I've got about $1800 in it, but I've also got a few years in it. :) Will part with it for $300. Will consider interesting trades, too.

Thing comes apart into four pieces. The top is the largest, about 60 x 32 x 3-4". Then the tank, then the bottom support (which should get re-attached when its in location, little gorilla glue and you're set), and then the bottom stand, which is about the same size as the tank. Could take it in a big car.

Will give it a week here, then posting it on Craigslist -- CCA fam gets first bite! :)

104462733_305257477299717_82779758001106939_n.jpg

lgfelic

Members
I was told I could have it if I could find a space in the house that doesn't require construction work.