• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cryptoheros nanoluteus and myrnae FS

dogofwar

CCA Members
I cleaned out the tank with my pair and found 3 Cryptoheros nanoluteus at ~1". These are a relatively peaceful yellow Central American cichlid that pair spawns and maxes out at about 4". They're on the CARES list because of the destruction of banana farming in Costa Rica.

Looks like a male and 2 females (females have a spot on the dorsal and males don't). $7 each or 3/$20

I also have a couple of dozen Cryptoheros myrnae at about 1", another attractive, relatively peaceful CARES cichlid from Central America that maxes out at about 4".

$7 each or 3/$20 as well.

I'm in Potomac/Rockville near exit 5 on 270 or I can bring to the CCA BBQ (or Aquaticclarity group buy meet-up in July)...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Both nanos and myrnae are really cool fish that you don't see in the hobby very often. Somebody pick these up so that we make sure we can keep them going in the club.