• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple Of Notes

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
A few items that you need to be aware of.

1) Because of the club participating in AquaFest07, there will be no meeting on the 2nd Saturday of that month. Made no sense to have a meeting on Saturday and then have everyone show the following Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

2) Because there is no meeting in October, we will have to decide what to do about elections. They are usually held at that meeting. I will let you know as soon as I know.....

3) The September meeting should be our biggest of the year. I hope. Ad is the biggest name in Cichlids at the moment and you all should be there. I hope to have a bunch of prizes and suprises for you that day.

4) Remember that we do not meet in July or August. Why you ask?
We need the break and besides those are usually the worst attended meetings. We started this a couple of years ago and will continue for now.

5) In August a bunch of us are going to take a roadtrip to Frybabies in PA. It will the the 2nd Saturday and while not an official club function, I will still post on here what, when, where as I know it.