• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couldn't Happen to a , ahem, nicer, team...

mdlnewman

Members
Coaches fault. Why keep a timeout? Cundiff was running on the field late, take the to let them settle down.

Sent from my VS910 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Coaches fault. Why keep a timeout? Cundiff was running on the field late, take the to let them settle down.

Sent from my VS910 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I AGREE BUT U MISS A 32YD CHIP SHOT.....THATS WHAT YA DREAM ABOUT AS A KID MAKING THE BIG PLAY , NOW I REMEMBER WHY BUFFALO LET HIM GO. CANT PERFORM @ CRUNCH TIME. ;)
NOW WE GOTTA WATCH BRADY AND CREW AGAIN....JEEEEEEEEEZ!
I HAVE TO VOTE FOR BIG BLUE ON THIS ONE.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
This is going to be another Super Bowl where I hope both teams lose. I'm just hoping for good commercials.

rsretep

Members
So, If the G-men win, then is Eli better than Peyton? He'll have more rings.... :D

there was a huge discussion on that topic yesterday during the pregame, I gotta say if Eli gets a second ring he has eclipsed his big brotha

Not a huge Giants fan being born and raised in Philly but GO BIG BLUE !!! hope they crunch "the Brady bunch"