• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Corydoras teniente spawn

finzz

Members
I just got done with water changes and noticed the C. teniente fry are venturing out from under the leaves. They seem to really like to hang out on top of the sponge filter. I don't think there are very many in this group: probably fifteen or twenty.

I'm not trying to blow my own horn here, but nobody at my house listens to me anymore when I talk fish.

some_of_new_brood_5_days_swimming.jpg

zendog

nobody at my house listens to me anymore when I talk fish.

If you keep producing these, the Eversi and some of the other expensive cories, you'll be able to fund a fabulous european adventure for your family.... then they'll start to take notice.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
If you keep producing these, the Eversi and some of the other expensive cories, you'll be able to fund a fabulous european adventure for your family.... then they'll start to take notice.

Likely not. They would then come to expect this, which would only compound his problem. Lol

finzz

Members
I've already asked if any of them wanted to go to Peru with me in the fall ( not exactly a European adventure, sure) but I had no takers. ;)