• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Corydoras haraldschultzi

rupertoooo

Members
Does anyone have any information on why this fish has become so difficult to find. I have searched for answers yet have come away with very few answers and definitely nothing concrete. I think the last time I had this fish was the late 90's and would love to get my hands on some. Personally I believe this is one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful Cory ever discovered.

If someone could provide any sort of information it would be much obliged.

220px-Corydoras_haraldschultzi_aquarium.jpg

rupertoooo

Members
Agree with Jesse. I think they've been supplanted by sterbai.

Blaise
That is precisely the problem. For those who have never seen this fish its a crying shame because Sterbai imho cant hold a candle to the beautiful Haraldschultzi and its golden fins and underbelly. I shot Anthony from the Wetspot an email in regards to the Haraldschultzi some time ago and even he has not seen them in years. I figured if anyone had seen this fish recently it would be that shop, they do have a Blue Eye Pleco however.

Becca

Members
I can't shake the feeling that I've seen these guys recently... their name always cracked me up. I can't say where, though.

It might have been Pristine Aquariums in VA. We went there and they had labels on the tanks that didn't have pics or anything and Jeremy kept asking me what stuff was. I feel like that was one of the labels he asked me about.