• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cory group mix

Beeman

Members
I am looking to establish two groups of corys for my 90. I like the pattern on c. sterbai, and know I can find them at HOT. Any advise on another cory of similar size that would contrast/compliment sterbai? Would be nice if they were bred and available from a CCA member. Sooo many within this species, so I was looking to narrow the field by what our local members have. Thanks in advance ya'll

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I do have corys. All are tank raised

C sterbi
C axelrodi
C oiapoquensis
C paleatus
C panda
C habrosus
albino corys
and
Brochis splendins

also albino BN, reg BN and a few yellow spot BN (either young or pairs)
plus L144s (2 inch)

PM me if interested. Price depends on which ones, how many and delivery. I can ship or bring to meetings.

Beeman

Members
I do have corys. All are tank raised

C sterbi
C axelrodi
C oiapoquensis
C paleatus
C panda
C habrosus
albino corys
and
Brochis splendins

also albino BN, reg BN and a few yellow spot BN (either young or pairs)
plus L144s (2 inch)

PM me if interested. Price depends on which ones, how many and delivery. I can ship or bring to meetings.

WOW!! Frank, let me do a little research and I'll get back to you soon. MANY thanks:)

YSS

Members
Michael has orage laser corys and I really like them. They go well with the sterbeis.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I think you mean the Cw010, from mab (Mike Barber). They are very cool corydoras, although I've never had them in a tank with Sterbai.

If Mike doesn't have any to spare, I should have extra by the April meeting.