• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Continuing the downsize

Ading522

Members
33 long: 48x12x12 brown trim. Broken center brace ( screwed in with metal plate) $30

Unknown UV sterilizer brand ( forgot the brand) rated for 150 gallons. Used for 6 months. Bought brand new. $20

29 gallon (tank only) with small chip on side. Water tight. Black trim. Trade for 10 gallon with glass top.

Metal stand for 10 gallon ( free with purchase ) $5 for stand alone

2 x aquaclear 201 powerheads $10 for both

Assorted heaters for 10-20 gallon (free with purchase )

Brand new jbj automatic top off

.. Will list more as I go through storage ..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

daninmd

Members
are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow?? if so, I would like the 10g stand and a heater for a 20g tank.

frankoq

Members
Al, I could stop by your place tonight and pick up stuff you sell to deliver at the meeting. I'm going.
And I can then return your bucket. :)
Let me know.

Ading522

Members
Al, I could stop by your place tonight and pick up stuff you sell to deliver at the meeting. I'm going.
And I can then return your bucket. :)
Let me know.

I appreciate the offer frank.. But so far I guess no one is really biting..I'll let you know..thanks

frankoq

Members
Sure, no problemo. I'll PM you my cell. I'll be home tonight doing water change/maintenance and could even stop by tomorrow noonish if you do sell.

Ading522

Members
Bump.. Acrylic 125 up for sale. 6 footer..blue background..non drilled.. Tank only.. Will need some buffing to look like new.. $150 in which I will donate $30 to CCA..this is the only way it will be sold.. If you are non member $20 from the $30 donation will go to your membership.. Pm me if interested..