• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Complete Nano SALTWATER Setup--FISH, SPONGE, INVERTS!

Greg31

Members
I need to get rid of everything in the tank!!! Prices are going to be cheap!! PICK UP ONLY. I live in Brandywine, but work in Upper Marlboro. If you can meet me somewhere around those areas would be great. I am at the point where I will give stuff away almost free. Need something for my trouble.

This includes:
Fish and Inverts:
2x- 2-3" Beautiful Clarkii Clownfish (I like them because of there half white, half black tails)
1x - 3" 6 line wrasse
1x - 2 1/2 " Yellow watchman goby ( hangs out with the peppermint shrimp in a cave 100% of time)
1x - 3" peppermint shrimp (very active and fun to watch)
1x - point to point 4" spiny star fish
1x - Bristle Star fish (point to point 6-8")
15-30x - blue legged hermit crabs, multiple types of snails (all great clean up crew)
1x - 2" Yellow sea cucumber
2x - Porcelain crabs (1 is 2" inches big, other is closer to 1")

Other:

3x - Sea sponges-- One tall orange stem sponge, one yellow ball sponge and one orange fan looking sponge.
1x - 1 very healthy and rock anemone (3-4 inches diameter) --It glows neon green under the night lights
3x -- Blue mushroom coral (all are the size of a nickel attached to a rock, glow neon green under right lighting)
20+ lbs Live rock- Covered in sponges, some clams etc.

There is tons of life in this tank, I really hate to get rid of it but I need to.

If you are interested in ANYTHING let me know and I will price it for you and post the best picture I can. I have over $400 in the tank but I need to get rid of stuff and I want it to a good home.

YSS

Members
If you were closer, I would definitely be interested in picking up a few things ...

Greg31

Members
Its a 20g high. I would be willing to meet within 30 minutes of Brandywine.

Everything can go cheap!

Greg31

Members
I also have a heater, protein skimmer and ac70 running on the tank but would like to keep everything other then the heater.

YSS

Members
Its a 20g high. I would be willing to meet within 30 minutes of Brandywine.

Everything can go cheap!

Would you be willing to meet near Springfield area? I work near there and can meet during lunch/work hours.

Greg31

Members
I work 8-5 Mon-Fri. So probably not. Springfield is also about an hour from me. No can do. I could meet in Arlington possibly.

Greg31

Members
You would me doing me a favor if you got some of this stuff! Only thing I dont really want to sell or negotiate prices for is the equipment (lights, skimmer, filter). Everything else I am very willing to almost give away!