• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Complete 150g - $600

Career/location changes are imminent, I have some financial matters to address, and I must downsize significantly. This is one of my favorite setups, but it has to go.

$600, complete setup. The following is included in the lot for the asking price of $600. If I can't sell it complete I may split up, but the fish would have to go first.

150g tank (72x28x18)
Wood stand (not homemade)
Sand
Lace rock
Texas holey rock
Two dual head wavemakers
3 sponge filters (2 wall mounted, 1 large round)
3 canister filters (all Cascade, 2 are 1000, I think the third is a 700, one has a custom spray bar)
Glass lids
2 36" two-bulb Aquaticlife lights
Air pump

Fish included! Large Mpibwe frontosa, two Emporer cichlids, mobile frontosa, and I think 11 Zaire frontosa, and a Julidochromis (not positive which one)

Located in Glen Burnie, MD

Please contact via email, as the private message function via app often crashes on me. [username]@Gmail.com

Matt

uploadfromtaptalk1405335800421.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335817304.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335829711.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335841454.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335849475.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335859337.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335872685.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335881021.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335889491.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335901881.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335912650.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335923161.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405335932431.jpg

Loc

Members
Hi,

Sent you an email for your fishes. Let me know if you would consider selling the fishes separately.

thanks

Thanks for the interest. As stated above, pm access is hit or miss for me. So I can't open them. That said, if there's enough interest to part this out, this is about what I would expect:

Fish: $160 for all. prefer not to break up...but if I do it won't be as great at a deal. Paid more than $400 for the group. Mpibwe came from tparker I believe. Emporers from Alding, as well as Moba. Two of the fronts came from HOT and the rest from a breeder in northern Maryland.

Filters: $40 each, with media, hoses, etc included

Wavemakers: $40 for the pair

Heater: $15. indestructible one...can't recall brand name, think aqueon. NOT glass heater

Tank/stand/glass lids: $250. in great condition. very minor surface chip on one corner towards bottom on edge....maybe 1/16 inch. hard to explain. brown trim.

Lights:$125 for the pair

Texas holey rock/lace rock/sand: $50 for all, won't separate

Sponges (3): $10

Air pump: $30

If interested, email me please at stlbluesaddict at Gmail dot com

Matt

Sales are first come...but will consider holding for short period of time. Family is no longer in state, so I'll be limited between work and travel to see them.

To those of you who have been here, almost everything will be sold. Fish won't make the move, and I'm only hanging onto one large, or two smaller tanks.

That said, if you're here picking up and want something else, I'm negotiable, but please don't confuse that with desperate. Lol

Nick, if you see this please let me know if you want those Hogas back.

Matt

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Sales are first come...but will consider holding for short period of time. Family is no longer in state, so I'll be limited between work and travel to see them.

To those of you who have been here, almost everything will be sold. Fish won't make the move, and I'm only hanging onto one large, or two smaller tanks.

That said, if you're here picking up and want something else, I'm negotiable, but please don't confuse that with desperate. Lol

Nick, if you see this please let me know if you want those Hogas back.

Matt

Where are you located? I'm down for a filter.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I can't reply to private messages. I can only read them via the email notification.

Regarding questions that have been asked:

Buy two filters and I'll throw in the heater. I think it's a 200 or 300 watt. I can double check if interested. I also have some no name glass heaters, several unused, I can sell.

Tank, stand, lids, lights together: $350. I'm open to discuss in person if someone takes a look and is concerned or whatnot.

Matt

Moba Frontosa gone.

I have two Emporer cichlids: $40 for pair
Mpibwe Frontosa:$50 (8")
Blue Zaire fronts (~3"): $10 each
Blue Zaire fronts (4"): $20 each
Blue Zaire front (6"): $30

Size are estimated. Buy more and save. Moving all fish. If you've been here before, everything is going.

Matt