• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Competitor Match

Jay

CCA Members
Remember, If you find the same fish in the same size for a lower price at one of my competitors, I will do my best to match that price. Some of my prices have gone up due to bringing in new varieties which my wholesaler has added from Europe. The cost for those fish is higher than my more common stock. Incoming fish shipping cost also has risen as well as my utility cost. In-store grown fish from fry remain my least expensive fish. As I am able to produce some of the newer fish from fry, prices on them will likely go down.

I still am willing to deliver fish to a meeting as long as I get enough sales to cover the fuel cost. PA gasoline prices are now in the $2.75 a gallon range again. I cannot stay for meetings due to my wife's condition. However, it does her good to ride along for fish deliveries to a meeting.

For those of you that have continued to buy fish from me, thank you for your continued support. If you have not bought fish from me and you are interested in African Cichlids, please consider purchasing fish from Cichlids Are Special.

Jay