• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Clown Loaches, Red spotted Sevrums, and black bar silverdollars

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hello
I am looking to rehome my 5" pair of red spotted sevrums (not confirmed male and female pair, but definitely might be!) , 4 3-4" clown loaches, and 5 4" thin bar silver dollars. All fish have been with me for at least 6 months. All healthy and all eating pellets. The sizes are estimated and the fish could be larger or smaller, but are around this size.

I'd like $30 for each loach or all 4 for $100
$40 per sevrum or $75 for both
I can do $150 for all 6 of the above fish, or best offer

I am less urgent to sell the silver dollars, price is pretty firm
$40 each or $150 for all 5

Also, if anyone is interested in any water sprite, I have plenty that I can sell.

I am very willing to trade. Specifically for driftwood, L number plecos, other silver dollars, canister filters, or any large peaceful fish for my community

If you are interested in anything, feel free to email me (festaedansfish@gmail.com) or text me (2four0-four4seven-93one2). I'm not on this sight often so I wont answer pms as quickly.

Fish are available for pick up in Potomac Maryland but i don't mind meeting half way

Thanks