• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CL 100 gallon

ddavila06

Members
Good looking set up. Probably is really a 125. Just expensive.

not at all. cherry finish cabinets are so expensive and this one has a canopy also! my bet is that this set up brand new is somewhere around 900-1000ish!
if only i had an extra $450 i would send in the offer... :(

AquaStudent

Members
That is a gorgeous looking stand...if only I thought I could get away with it in my apartment. I think the 55 is already pushing the limits...

Ading522

Members
A nice stand and canopy like that make a fish tank into living room-worthy furniture...

Matt

totally right! just don't like the idea of maneuvering a heavy glass tank up a winding two flight stairs..lol.. basement maybe an option but i would have to get rid of the 48x24 120 first, or id be sleeping outside..lol

jonclark96

Past CCA President
not at all. cherry finish cabinets are so expensive and this one has a canopy also! my bet is that this set up brand new is somewhere around 900-1000ish!

Not saying it isn't a nice tank or maybe even worth it. $550 for a tank and stand is still expensive.

Seems too expensive, for my taste atleast. Stand does have a cool look. I guess depending on what it comes with it may be a good deal.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators

You are correct. Cherry costs significantly more than other commonly available colors. The 75 cherry stand and canopy I own (was used for Tony's display at last year's aquamania) was retailing for $700. The canopy was 300 on its own. I was managing a store at the time and got it at cost, but that was still $500+.
This stand in the ad is far more detailed. I would not be shocked if it retailed closer to $1200 new.