• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid-forum

Jay

CCA Members
Does anyone know what is going on with Cichld-forum.com I keep getting that their server is not found. Is anyone else having this problem? I think a number of our CCA members use Cichlid-forum's profiles which are a good source for information on these fish.

Jay

fischfan13

Banned
Its working for me too. I also love their profiles but there are some genus' that they need to update.

Some?
LOL...a little understatement there, LOL.
I still on occasion look at their profiles, outdated and incorrect as some might be.
Recently I was accused of spamming their site, so I have stopped posting there.

There are other Cichlid Sites that are, IMO, much friendly and more accurate with the info and help they give to hobbyists...both new and old. :)

gnuisance

Members
Some?
LOL...a little understatement there, LOL.
I still on occasion look at their profiles, outdated and incorrect as some might be.
Recently I was accused of spamming their site, so I have stopped posting there.

There are other Cichlid Sites that are, IMO, much friendly and more accurate with the info and help they give to hobbyists...both new and old. :)

fair enough. I don't use any part of the site except the profiles. They provide some information that is hard to get elsewhere for SA/CA cichlids (max size, PH, etc...)