• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid addict newbie

Ading522

Members
Hi guys! I just recently got into freshwater fish and a friend introduced me to cichlids! got a powder blue socolofi as my first one and looking to add a few by the end of the week to my new cycled tank!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Welcome!

Tell us about your tank and stocking plans. No better source for fish than other club members!

Also, planning to come to the April CCA meeting?

Matt

Beeman

Members
Welcome, welcome! Indeed, you will find no better site to find the best advise, and willing accomplices to whatever your interest may be. Log in often, but better yet, attend a meeting. Great folks, better speakers, and an auction to top off the day! Just can't beat it!:D

Welcome, welcome! Indeed, you will find no better site to find the best advise, and willing accomplices to whatever your interest may be. Log in often, but better yet, attend a meeting. Great folks, better speakers, and an auction to top off the day! Just can't beat it!:D

+1

Welcome!

Arlene