• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cicchild Club coming to York, PA

Jay

CCA Members
A new Cichlid Club is coming to York in January. A friend of mine is working on this project and I am trying to help him in any way I can. I will be joining this Club in January. If you have an interest in this club please check out the following Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cichlid-Club-of-York-Pa/552331624782967 Have no fear, I will remain a member of the CCA and continue to bring fish to the meetings that I can attend.

Scott is working on a web site for the Cichlid Club of York that will appear in a few weeks. Time and location for meetings is still being worked out. The club will either meet in Dover, Pa or at a Church on US 30 in York, depending on the availability of the Church and cost. Meetings will be on Saturdays in the afternoon. The exact Saturday of the month is still being worked out. Plans are for it to meet on a Saturday other than the week that the CCA meets in order not to conflict with your great club. If you live in or near York, PA, please consider joining this club in January. Do not abandon your membership to the CCA to do this. Join both clubs if you can instead.

Thank you for your continued support of Cichlids Are Special. I look forward to your meetings in 2013.

Jay
:)