• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Christmas came late for me!

I am setting up a cares area in my house and when I went to depot for lumber I got to talking to a guy, long story short he says "I had a fish room and have a few buckets of stuff left, its yours for fifty bucks." I went over and walked away with-
2 penn plax cascade 1000
1 eheim 2215 with extra replacement motor assembly
2 ac 60 one still sealed in plastic
1 hot magnum
1 zoo med canister
1 random hob
1 working uv sterilizer
4 heaters (3 brand new aqua tops still in box)
3 large air pumps
2 20g tanks with glass lids
1 light fixture
2 5g buckets of crushed coral
Lots of buffers and chems/testers
I felt bad only giving him fifty bucks but he wouldn't take more. My wife wasn't as happy as I was...lol

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Nice! Merry Christmas! Hehe.. Wonder if your selling some? Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nice! Merry Christmas! Hehe.. Wonder if your selling some? Lol

Yeah I will probably sell I good amount of it. Don't you have the cascade filters? How are they I never used one?

Ading522

Members
Yeah I will probably sell I good amount of it. Don't you have the cascade filters? How are they I never used one?

Are the ac filters? Or powerheads? Yeah I do have the cascade.. They kept my tanks sparkling clean.. I currently I have 3 hooked to a 120..:) but I think I need to clean them..I'm seeing some particles.. They're pretty easy to use..especially starting siphon..compared to the smaller fluvals..although they don't have the valves like the Eheim and that's the con I see..

Filters, I spoke to soon the sealed one is actually only an ac 30 booo!!! There was also a few ramdom power heads one may be an ac I can check.

Ading522

Members
Lol..wow! So.. You coming to the meeting? And male fish you'd be rehoming? :D

Lol..wow! So.. You coming to the meeting? And male fish you'd be rehoming? :D

I hope to be at the February meeting and actually I may be rehoming some of my grow out stock to make room for some cares fish I plan on breeding. None of this stuff is going anywhere by me so maybe before the meeting I will post a list of items for sale or trade. You have first dibs on the fish!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I hope to be at the February meeting and actually I may be rehoming some of my grow out stock to make room for some cares fish I plan on breeding. None of this stuff is going anywhere by me so maybe before the meeting I will post a list of items for sale or trade. You have first dibs on the fish!

Hey really let us know I would love to get some Africans from you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
I'll take you up at the Feb meeting! Hehe.. BTW..how far are you from the meeting place?

I'm about an hour north of philly so I'm guessing a solid three or four hour drive maybe more never checked. Don't mind the drive, its getting a whole day off to make the drive.

Ading522

Members
I'm about an hour north of philly so I'm guessing a solid three or four hour drive maybe more never checked. Don't mind the drive, its getting a whole day off to make the drive.

Well..we will look forward to talking and meeting you sometime..:) aquamania would be a good one too!

Well..we will look forward to talking and meeting you sometime..:) aquamania would be a good one too!

You know that's all I convincing I need aquamamia it is. Just have to convince the wife. Any kids stuff goin on? that could turn the tables in my favor!

Ading522

Members
You know that's all I convincing I need aquamamia it is. Just have to convince the wife. Any kids stuff goin on? that could turn the tables in my favor!

Its my first aqua mania..but I think there is.. Matt (dogofwar) should be able to tell you more..