• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CHESAPEAKE BAY MADE A NATIONAL TREASURE

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/19445524/detail.html

I HOPE THAT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT TAKING ACTION AND LESS TALKING IS TRUE AND HAPPENS FAST. AS A NATIVE MARYLANDER RAISED IN QUEEN ANNES COUNTY THE BAY HAS ALWAYS HAD A SPECIAL MEANING TO ME. IT WAS A WELCOMED LANDMARK COMING HOME AFTER BEING GONE FOR YEARS. IT ALSO MEANT EXCELLENT FISHING, CRABBING, OR JUST ENJOYING IT. SEEING ALL THE DAMAGE THE SEWAGE SPILLS, PESTICIDES, AND RUN OFF IREALLY CAN SEE THE CAUSE DAMAGE THAT NOT JUST HURTS THE BAY AND ITS INHABITANTS AS WELL AS OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

longstocking

Members
they just made the U-1105 a national land mark as well. It wasn't before a couple months ago...

A friend of mine was reading an old marine book about this area ( I am not from here ) and said the water used to be crystal blue and you could see life and all the way to the bottom !!! Man... what have we done !!

Lively

Members
What we always seem to do, we put human interests first. Let me qualify - we put human business interests first. For some reason, we can't seem to strike a balance on a big scale. But, on the bright side, it does seem that average people (like us) have raised enough of a stink about what business is doing that changes are coming, albiet, slowly.