• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Check Picture

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah,
found it on a betta club web site. Some one sent me a notice that there is a IBC show in Lancaster this weekend.
I read it some.... Funny they take show entries by mail. Up to 50 per person? Never heard of a show that you don't have to go to. Just send fish. Then they auction the fish afterwards. Looks like the show is on the same road as
That Fish Place.

maddog10

Members
Well......It is a fish that lives in a bowl, by itself!!

Pat I am going to have a show this weekend, mail me your fish. I'll let you know if you win! :spanka:

cyradis4

Members
Thats a lot of trophies!

I have a friend who is really into Bettas and she roped me into going to that show with her. She asked me around December and I think she has forgotten it..... At least I haven't been able to get in touch with her for the last week. Personally, while I'd like to go to the show, I think I'd rather stay home and watch the Kentucky Derby.... Of course, if it focused on cichlids, that would be anther story!

Amanda.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah but it is a fish. Now if the horses swam around the track then I would watch.
Cant get excited for a horse race. Been to the Preakness a few times. Won't be back. Been in the Grand Stands, The tent village with the rich people and in the infield. Of course the infield should be renamed -----
"The Maryland White Trash Festival"