• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Check out my Fluval Edge at work

F8LBITE

Members
I picked up this tank off craigslist on the cheap and Im really happy with how it turned out. Check it out:

dirty and covered in algea when I got it:
fc9bcf78.jpg

after hitting it with a razor blade + planted substrate:
bf756ae5.jpg

85937f44.jpg

filling up on my desk at work:
9fe2d5b6.jpg

picked up some shrimp, chili rasboras and plants from "Invertabrates by Msjinkzd" (awesome one-stop-shop)
9978e66d.jpg

Voila:
314f82d4.jpg

ddavila06

Members
where is the "like very much" buttom? looks great man!!!! taking the glass top off is an awesome step, they should not have the top, or be optional.... now let those plants fill up a little and ur all set =)

Hawkman2000

Members
AWSOME!! Just picked up a Chi from CL myself. Wish it was an Edge like yours. Love the design of these Fluvals. What kind of plants are those?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Looks awesome Jose. I have some similar stock in a 5-gallon bucket at home, waiting for their tank to be set up. :)

F8LBITE

Members
AWSOME!! Just picked up a Chi from CL myself. Wish it was an Edge like yours. Love the design of these Fluvals. What kind of plants are those?

Thanks guys! MY coworkers and even my customers like the tank. People cant get over how sleek and hidden everything is.

HAwkman- they are anubias, java moss and hartwegi