• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

cheap fish to get rid of asap

drgnfly829

Members
Nice healthy fish:)
nice healthy electric bill :mad:
I need A/C (42 y.o overweight female ):mad0259:
anyhow
I have a LOT of fish and I change my mind about what I want to keep
My current favorites are super red severums,kampampa frontosa and the other color forms of jack dempsey
Oh and black angelfish.
BU-UT I kinda want to do a peacock tank
not sure how to list em or even what to price em (everything is negotiable especially if you take a lot of fish)
Adult koi angelfish (Pairing) about 25 of these 5.00 each
(I got my 2 pairs from these I still have the male, mother was angels plus sunset blush)

This is all in my 120 gallon fish I need to get rid of tank
breeding group C.afra jalo reef -proven breeders-7 or more 2 are large (4") males- 5.00 for each adult fish
pair of f1 rottkiel severums 3" 10.00
turquiose severum 3" 5.00
green severum 3" 5.00
pair of P. salousi 10.00
20 (at least ) C. nicaraguense f1's i got the parents from apex predator, the female died after having a jillion children. these are 3"
1 dollar each

these are my pride and joy
20 1" F1 kampampa frontosa these are listed on the cyphos website for 30.00 each

will have p super red empress and yellow tail acei in a month or two
also some other angelfish colors black smokey turquise blush in veil and pearlscale

I have trouble getting to meeting but can meet at a resonable drive from edgewood, md

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd probably be interested in some acei or red empress when ready, but I think Edgewood is too far away for me to make the trip, even to a "reasonable meeting place." If you still have any left by the meeting in september you'd probably get your asking prices even in the auction. To make it even more enticing, I'm planning on bringing some peacock juvies to that meeting.