• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angels

Greengirl

Members
For those of you who couldn't make it out to Aquamania, I have pleny of charity angels left for sale. They are almost quarter sized red koi angelfish with sleek superveils. They will be a bright burst of color in any community tropical tank. Attached is a picture of the parents. People who bought my angels last October say they became really red and orange, little to no white. Contact me if you guys want some. I will try to add more pictures of the juvies themselves.

Half of what I get selling them goes to charity!

red angel.jpg

JSwain

Members
Thank you so much.

Me and my girlfriend bought 2 of these off you on Sunday and are really liking there new home. They stick together and follow behind the bigger angel that was lonesome before and it's so cute. Thank you again and can't wait till they look like momma and papa

My wife picked up a pair from you and loves them. She placed them in a planted tank she recently started.

Sent from my C6916 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Greengirl

Members
YAY!! I'm so happy to hear it. Please post a pic. I would love to see their new home.

Here is a pic of me at Aquamania. Charity Angels, HO!

Charity booth.jpg

cichlidshane

Members
I really liked your setup. As soon as I get the 55g I got from CL resealed it will get some of these. I will PM you then.

Shane

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
It's awesome that your donating half of the money to charity. Wich charities do you donate to?
The old pair I gut from you was stunning. Unfortunately I made the mistake of putting them with my old red tail catfish who was only about 3 inches at the time. I guess that shows why even at small sizes people keep them with fish twice their size.
If I ever get the space I'll defenitely take a pair.

Greengirl

Members
It's awesome that your donating half of the money to charity. Wich charities do you donate to?
The old pair I gut from you was stunning. Unfortunately I made the mistake of putting them with my old red tail catfish who was only about 3 inches at the time. I guess that shows why even at small sizes people keep them with fish twice their size.
If I ever get the space I'll defenitely take a pair.

Oh no!! You lost some of my babies? I might not sell to you...ok I will. My charity changes each year. This year it was for a memorial that donates all its funds to children's charities.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
lol, just one.
The other one I moved to a 10 gallon and rehomed about a week ago because the tank was getting to small and the angel wasnt quite big enough to go with the grow outs.