• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angels

mchambers

Former CCA member
Bump!

I'm not a big fan of angelfish generally, but Alexandra's Angels of Charity are very cute and will be beautiful when fully grown, so I bought six. Plus, it's for a good cause.

So buy some juvie angels, everyone!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Correct - no regular meetings in July or August. There will be a get together to pick up fish from the Aquatic Clarity group buy in July and the BBQ in August.

McGrubble

Members
Socially Responsible Fish Keeping - I like it.

Wish I could buy some of these, but am completely out of room. Originally meant for an Angel pair in my community tank, but got a little distracted by other fish types.

Greengirl

Members
This looks like a job for...another fish tank. These little cuties are getting even more beautiful. Come on people, buy them for a good cause. No donation will be rejected, even if it is a dollar.

Hannibal

Members
Thank you for the fish, and for the brownie points. My 5 yr old daughter loves them. After putting them in the tank my daughter came downstairs so I asked her if she had seen the new fish yet. She walked over to other tank, pointed at them, yelled " I love them, they are my favorite!!!" and came over and gave me a huge hug.

Greengirl

Members
Thank you for the fish, and for the brownie points. My 5 yr old daughter loves them. After putting them in the tank my daughter came downstairs so I asked her if she had seen the new fish yet. She walked over to other tank, pointed at them, yelled " I love them, they are my favorite!!!" and came over and gave me a huge hug.

I am so happy she loves them. I have a few more people, and I added some all black ones and some new high coverage orange ones. Those have another month of growing but they will be stunning. My piggy bank is a third full. No donations will be refused for these fish. No matter how big or small, I will give you these fish for pennies as long as they go to loving homes.

Greengirl

Members
My babies and their parents.

Here are images of all my babies that are for sale as of now. I also attached an image of the parents.