• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angels

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've heard of upside down catfish, but never upside down angelfish. Were you standing on your head when you took the pictures?

daninmd

Members
I've heard of upside down catfish, but never upside down angelfish. Were you standing on your head when you took the pictures?

sounds like she should be marketing these as upside down angelfish...could make a killing selling them

Greengirl

Members
1/3 of a killing :)

The rest to charity. Those are some very colorful angels!

Matt

He's right. Donate generously. I can't donate a check for just $75. That's not enough. I've only made $100 on the first batch. I promise to show you guys a pic of the check I write to the Chesapeake foundation.

He's right. Donate generously. I can't donate a check for just $75. That's not enough. I've only made $100 on the first batch. I promise to show you guys a pic of the check I write to the Chesapeake foundation.

Dont sell my pair cause I'm coming for them at aquafest. And she really does have beautiful angels. Also, I still want that apisto pair if you decide to part with the pair ;) ;) ;)