• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL Drafts!

mrkillie

Members
Hey, if you're looking for something to do whilst holed up over the weekend, some of you can consider your upcoming drafts!

Just a reminder, the draft for the CCAFFL2 is Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 9:30 PM; the draft for the CCAFFL1 is Monday, Sept. 5 at 7:30.

mrkillie

Members
Alrighty then! The draft for CCAFFL2 is complete. I see 2 teams as my competition in this one. Small league-only 10 teams, so still lots of good players left.

My Team: Deadskins Rising

QBs: Aaron Rodgers, Kevin Kolb
RBs: Ladainlian Tomlinson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Tim Hightower, James Starks, LeSean McCoy
WR: Mario Manningham, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Devin Hester, Michael Crabtree
TE: Dallas Clark, Lance Kendricks
K: Sebastian Janikowski
DEF: Philly, Chicago

Not in order of draft spot of course and if I made any errors in this list its because I cant access my team from work.

rich_one

Members
Looking forward to the draft on monday! Too bad the games tonight won't feature many of the starters.
Actually, that's a good thing for the 2nd league. It would suck if one of their starters that they already drafted got hurt in a preseason game... DOH!

-Rich

The flipside of that coin is that at least the starters wont be getting hurt right before your draft. Not sure I like the fact that Yahoo had drafts before final cuts were made to the 53 man rosters. Those of us with teams already picked have to hope none of our guys go out the next couple days and blow out a knee or whatnot.

There was a person drafted last night that is on IR so dropping that guy cost that team one of their 30 allowed moves for the season.

mrkillie

Members
Actually, that's a good thing for the 2nd league. It would suck if one of their starters that they already drafted got hurt in a preseason game... DOH!

-Rich

That's why I like to schedule the draft after the final cuts and games, but Yahoo! wouldn't let me schedule this draft in a decent timeslot-got going too late. I hope everyone's starters survive the last preseason games.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I hope everyone's starters survive the last preseason games.

I can't think of any one major player who got seriously hurt. Usually, there is always one big name player who is lost for the year. There have been a few bumps and bruises, but unless I missed something, its been a uneventful preseason. However, I just thought of this Arian Foster's hammy might turn out to be more serious then they are letting on?????