• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Member's discount at AquArt

As many of you know by know I left the DC area to become co-owner of AquArt Aquariums. My goal is to see the company grow while being able to provide great prices to hobbyist at the same time. You will slowly see things change here at AquArt for the better but be patient as I don't have a lot of free time. I also want to add that we have a facebook page finally and we will be posting specials and other news on there. You can find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/Aquartaquariums. With this being said I would like to announce that all club member will receive the following discounts for fish, aquariums, and supplies.

Fish- 20% Off
Supplies- 10% Off
Aquariums/ stands- 5% Off

Hopefully this will be a great incentive for everyone on the forum who isn't a member yet to join this awesome organization and start taking advantage of some of the benefits to be a member of the club. I look forward to meeting more of you in person at the BBQ meet as well.

rich_one

Members
This is great news, Chris! Thanks for the awesome discounts! I'm sure I'll have another order for you soon!

-Rich