• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Member blkmjk - AKA Drew - Video

johnscottant

Members
2 weekends ago I got the pleasure of meeting blkmjk (or Drew) at his house in VA. Drew through his kindness gave me a 9inch Dovii male, to mate with my 7inch Dovii female. What a nice gesture :angel2:. While I was there he showed me his tanks, and I was floored by one tank inparticular. It was his 150 gallon bow front tank. So i took a video of it and hope Drew doesnt mind me posting it here. Thanks again Drew for your kindness and cichlid conversation. Video link below:

http://www.cichlidclubofyork.com/apps/videos/videos/show/17570473-cca-member-drews-awesome-tank

:lol:

johnscottant

Members
We are looking for cichlid sellers (no fee to sellers , sellers recoup 100 percent of sales) and CCA members who do cichlid presentations. The cichlid club of York PA meets every 3rd Saturday, if you are availilble to do any of the items listed above please let me know. Our first meeting was a success with over 40 members, a great auction and 2 vendor tables - one hosted by Jay Stephan of cichlidsarespecial. Please contact me if your are interested- Thanks

Drew is a great guy and a very knowledgeable fish guy. His bowfront that you are referencing is a gourgeous tank as you have stated. His fish collection is awesome as well.

BTW John I was next in line for that dovii, very nice pick on your part.

blkmjk

Members
Thanks for all of the kind words guys. I have been sick and busy but I will shoot a video tonite and upload to YouTube and post this weekend.

Drew

johnscottant

Members
382204_4806153864387_1801972224_n.jpg

419660_4806155864437_746829429_n.jpg

Sorry for the video miscues, but thanks to Drew I now have free swimming fry. Looks like I have about 50-80 fry, but hard to tell as the parents are keeping them close to home. Again Drew thanks so much for giving me the Dovii Male, and as agreed I will be making a trip to VA to supply you with some fry! Much appreciated!:lol::)

Here is another try at showing Drews amazing tank:
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4678038341579" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

IMFROMDC

Members
Vid not working but nice looking doviis mines jus hatched today there wigglers in the flower pot so me n u are in the same boat good luck with fry keep us updated

blkmjk

Members
Ready when you are! Don't forget the bifas! I am willing to wait until your in the area. Aquamania? Want to shoot for that? I have some Guttlatus fry to trade in good faith. They are growing like weeds! How big are the dovii fry?

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

rich_one

Members
Drew is a great guy with some very nice fish and very cool fish room! Was a pleasure meeting you man!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Rich,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Sux the female didn't make it. But I'm glad to hear that you have another. They are stunning fish when they show off. Hopefully the male settles in nicely for you.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

johnscottant

Members
Drew

Im all signed up and paid for with Aquamania so that would be a good place to meet up and exchange fry. The Bifs will be at least 2-3 inches by that time (how many do you want I have a ton of them). The Dovii Fry should be an inch by then, and i have some Jaguar fry as well. Let me know what you want my friend.