• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Meeting November 13

Jay

CCA Members
I will be coming to this meeting after all. I will be bring some donation fish. If any one is interested in purchasing any of my fish, (see www.cichlidsarespecial.com) and will be attending this meeting, please contact me and I will deliver them to the meeting for you. This may be the last chance for me to do this before spring. I probably will not get to another meeting until March or April 2011.

Jay

CCA Members
Packaging

I will be coming to this meeting after all. I will be bring some donation fish. If any one is interested in purchasing any of my fish, (see www.cichlidsarespecial.com) and will be attending this meeting, please contact me and I will deliver them to the meeting for you. This may be the last chance for me to do this before spring. I probably will not get to another meeting until March or April 2011.
In order to keep my fish prices low, I charge a small fee to cover my costs of bags, rubber bands, oxygen, etc. That fee is .70 per double bag and $1.00 per order for Oxygen. For CCA members, I will wave this fee on fish orders of $50 or more.

Jay

CCA Members
HI JAY ID LIKE TO GET 3 Austroheros Red Ceibal FROM YOU @ THE CCA NOV MEETING.

Your Bill would be:

3 1.5" Austroheros Red Ceibal $15.00
Handling Fee (Bags, etc.) 1.70
Total: $16.70

If this is OK with you I will bring these fish to the meeting for you. I am figuring on all three in one bag. Or do you want me to bag them individually for an addition $1.40

Jay

danbalzer

Members
Are you still taking orders for tomorrow's meeting?

Hi Jay,

If so, I am interested in 3 x yellow labs and 5 x Metriaclima callianos.

All juveniles (my tank is still fairly young).

Please let me know. I will be at the meeting in any event.

Thanks,

Dan

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Your Bill would be:

3 1.5" Austroheros Red Ceibal $15.00
Handling Fee (Bags, etc.) 1.70
Total: $16.70

If this is OK with you I will bring these fish to the meeting for you. I am figuring on all three in one bag. Or do you want me to bag them individually for an addition $1.40

Jay
16.70 ..OK GOT IT;)

fischfan13

Banned
In order to keep my fish prices low, I charge a small fee to cover my costs of bags, rubber bands, oxygen, etc. That fee is .70 per double bag and $1.00 per order for Oxygen. For CCA members, I will wave this fee on fish orders of $50 or more.

Ouch.

Jay

CCA Members

Thank you for the orders. I will be bring your fish to tomorrow's meeting.