• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Homepage

animicrazy

Members
I know that the Powers That Be are busy and all, but the CCA homepage is our public face and having outdated info there might look bad to prospective members. If I can be of any help in that area please let me know.

Not complain'n or anythin, jus noticin :rolleyes:

Paul.

maddog10

Members
We are getting ready to move the whole thing to a new server, all changes will probably have to wait until that is done.

JustRon

Members
After being part of a shared server for the past few months and seeming that one of the other sites sharing was hacked and effecting our stability, this site will be moving to a new server this weekend or early next week as well. I can then give access back to update the pages in the interim.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ron, I just wanted to let you know that the date on the forum is wrong.

As I signed on the date said Jan 11th 2008 11:30pm. The most recent post was for the 12th, which doesn't make sense.

I assume that you guys are moving the server right?

Anyways, I thought you should know.

Thanx,

Richard M

Oh, I forgot to tell you the actual date I signed on was the 16th.

JustRon

Members
Yes, the move just occured. I will have to wait for complete DNS migration and then go back to fix some of the server settings and board features. Then Christy can get back on to do her magic.

animicrazy

Members
Yes, the move just occured. I will have to wait for complete DNS migration and then go back to fix some of the server settings and board features. Then Christy can get back on to do her magic.[/b]

GooolLeeGeeeWhizzzz...........I just get that warm and fuzzy feelin' allll over when you talk like that!!!!!! :wink:

On a normal note: Thanks to all you who make the forum go round!!

P.

marge618

CCA member
Glad to know that you are taking care of What? I just know that this site is soooooooo much fun. Thanks for making all of its idiocyncricies work.
Later,
Marge