• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Forum

marge618

CCA member
Hi! I really like the AquaFest and 'for the full year's events 2007 calendar' posted on the website. It gives one something to refer people to when they say' "What's a fish club? Cichlids?" Also, I like referring back to it myself...especially for info on speakers. Please keep the 2007 full calendar on the site.... even when you switch over to 2008 plans.
Thanks,
Marge

marge618

CCA member
Hi! I really like the AquaFest and 'for the full year's events 2007 calendar' posted on the website. It gives one something to refer people to when they say' "What's a fish club? Cichlids?" Also, I like referring back to it myself...especially for info on speakers. Please keep the 2007 full calendar on the site.... even when you switch over to 2008 plans.
Thanks,
Marge[/b]

No response? :confused0024:

marge618

CCA member
Thanks for the PM about the 2007 CCA calendar. If an additional page costs (not too much) I will pay the difference. Having the past years calendars on the CCA site would be great.