• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 7

mrkillie

Members
Here's the standings after week 7 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Love Canal Mutants 5-2-0
4.Big Boys 4-3-0
5.Predators 3-4-0
6.Prancing Peacocks 3-4-0
8.Super Red Emperor's 3-4-0
11.TheOtherRedheadGirl 2-5-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 7-0-0
3.Rockville Road Rage 5-2-0
7.D's Destroyers 3-4-0
9.SOMD Blue Crabs 3-4-0
10.raidaz 3-4-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 1-6-0

Basicly, we have a lot of teams that suck! Or maybe the team doesn't suck, just the manager does (take the Predators for example-2 losses because of points left on the bench! Yeah, that's me, I admit it freely)

There will be 6 playoff teams, and the last 2 (at the moment) have losing records.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think the records just reflect intense competition. A few of my losses were by very narrow margins. Other than Mikey's Cheatin B@stards its a very close race and still anyone's to win. Looking forward to the second half of the season.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Their are two games I should have won if I played Javid Best, But I though he sucked.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I've just been lucky... I'm ashamed to admit how many points I've left in the bench this year, one week I nearly had as many pts on the bench as I started :lol:

Honestly I should have 2 wins at best...

cmcpart0422

Members
I have had some good weeks and some weeks that have been disappointing. It seems like my team either kills or does terrible.

Being my first ever fantasy football, Im having fun and learning alot. I think Ive faired pretty well so far. Did miss a win the other week by a couple of points, but still exciting. Look forward to it every week.

Thanks for setting this up and letting me participate. GO BIG BOYS!!!:D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx for the update Joel and Thanx for letting us know that we SUCK! LOL!

I too look forward to the second half of the season. I'm still having fun though;)

RM

mrkillie

Members
Thanx for the update Joel and Thanx for letting us know that we SUCK! LOL!

Yeah, it's fun. I really got to meet everyone that's playing. Planning to be at the Nov. meeting and hopefully put some faces to these teams.

But really, have you looked at the Cheater's team? He has no right being 7-0. McNabb and Fitzpatrick are his QBs? Carrying 3 DEFs? Geez. We gotta pick up the pace here. Granted, Division 2 is the weaker division, but still. :D

DonkeyFish

Members
all I can say is I wish I could quit. WTH!!! If I have one more week where I do great and still get slaughtered by someone with pretty much EVERY player having a break out game on their team I swear.... :angry3:

Can I use my "do over" card now?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, it's fun. I really got to meet everyone that's playing. Planning to be at the Nov. meeting and hopefully put some faces to these teams.

But really, have you looked at the Cheater's team? He has no right being 7-0. McNabb and Fitzpatrick are his QBs? Carrying 3 DEFs? Geez. We gotta pick up the pace here. Granted, Division 2 is the weaker division, but still. :D

Well, I was pretty lucky last year going undefeated the first 7 games, if I remember correctly. So it's possible. Kudos for Mikey Gray! I think this year some of the top players aren't playing up to par and for that reason I believe we all suck for now.

For example, Marques Colston was a high WR pick, but he's been awful. Look at Matt Schaub, one of the top QB's last year has been terrible. So hopefully the second half of the season picks up for us all.

RM

Leffler817

CCA Members
You do remember correctly, it was all luck. :)

It was pure luck and based on his record this year, that ship has sailed and SUNK! Seriously, how does he have 3 wins when he only played the Roosters once???

This is a great league and I'm glad to be in it. Don't quit Jen, you can always ruin it for someone else and that can be almost as good as winning the whole thing. Like this weekend when I end Richard's season. :fighting0097:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
It was pure luck and based on his record this year, that ship has sailed and SUNK! Seriously, how does he have 3 wins when he only played the Roosters once???

This is a great league and I'm glad to be in it. Don't quit Jen, you can always ruin it for someone else and that can be almost as good as winning the whole thing. Like this weekend when I end Richard's season. :fighting0097:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep dreaming Skeletor:D

Very funny Joel:)))

BTW, I haven't played the Rooster team yet.

Seems like everyone wants a piece of this BAD GUY... Well Say Hello to my Little Friend:fighting0032:

mrkillie

Members
Don't quit Jen, you can always ruin it for someone else and that can be almost as good as winning the whole thing. Like this weekend when I end Richard's season. :fighting0097:

Why would she quit? She's only 1 game out of the playoffs in this pathetic little league of ours.:p

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
No, we suck.
Speak for yourself. You just lost to the Prancer for the second time this season. And I no longer have a losing record. This is my first year playing too, and I'm having a lot of fun. I know we had to cancel fanr=tasy hockey, are we going to try for fantasy basketball?

DonkeyFish

Members
Why would she quit? She's only 1 game out of the playoffs in this pathetic little league of ours.:p

That hardly makes me feel any better. Thanks a LOT.
I think I'm going to not try at all this week. Seems like I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. But hey... looks like I'm the good luck charm for whomever is my opponent.

Seriously?? 154 points Chris????????

mrkillie

Members
Speak for yourself. You just lost to the Prancer for the second time this season. And I no longer have a losing record. This is my first year playing too, and I'm having a lot of fun. I know we had to cancel fanr=tasy hockey, are we going to try for fantasy basketball?

The basketball league has been set up for over a week now and no one is interested.:angry:

I'm just gonna have to win out, that's all. Byes are about over for me now, just one more big one week 10. Now that I've spotted everyone a few games, we'll see if you can beat me.:D