• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 11

mrkillie

Members
CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 10
Here's the standings after week 10 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Love Canal Mutants 8-3-0
3.Big Boys 7-4-0
5.Prancing Peacocks 6-5-0
6.TheOtherRedheadGirl5-6-0
8.Super Red Emperor's 5-6-0
9.Predators 4-7-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 9-2-0
4.Rockville Road Rage 7-4-0
7.SOMD Blue Crabs 5-6-0
10.D's Destroyers 4-7-0
11.raidaz 4-7-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 2-9-0

Now the Cheatin' B@st@rds are slumping a little, with a 2 game losing skid. Red is making her move and has made into playoff position at the 6th seed currently. The defending champs are on life support, needing to win out and get lot's of help to make the dance.

Congrats to the Mutants, as they clinched a playoff spot this week. Everyone else but the sleeping hens are still alive, some barely.

mrkillie

Members
OOPS! Here you go!
CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 10
Here's the standings after week 10 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Love Canal Mutants 8-3-0
3.Prancing Peacocks 7-4-0
5.Big Boys 6-5-0
6.TheOtherRedheadGirl5-6-0
8.Super Red Emperor's 5-6-0
9.Predators 4-7-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 9-2-0
4.Rockville Road Rage 7-4-0
7.SOMD Blue Crabs 5-6-0
10.D's Destroyers 4-7-0
11.raidaz 4-7-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 2-9-0

Now the Cheatin' B@st@rds are slumping a little, with a 2 game losing skid. Red is making her move and has made into playoff position at the 6th seed currently. The defending champs are on life support, needing to win out and get lot's of help to make the dance.

Congrats to the Mutants, as they clinched a playoff spot this week. Everyone else but the sleeping hens are still alive, some barely.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I was happy with my teams performance this week with 125 pts, the blue crabs were just the better team this week. Congrats Prince (I think lol) can't keep up with who has what team.

I think 1 more win clinches a bye for me in the playoffs, that's the goal right now. ;)