• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Catfish Convention

longstocking

Members
ok... so what are you guys planning on bringing for the auction or to sell out of your rooms?

And... what are you wanting/hoping to buy at the convention?

I think I might bring a couple bags of something to auction off.

Pyllonemus typus

and maybe some calico plecos !

I'm hoping to see a few sand sifting cichlids from lake tang..... along with some plecos I've had my eye on !

Not sure what I am going to bring to the auction but am going to keep my eye out for L203's as they are a pleco I would like to try breeding.

chris_todd

Members
I'm looking for 2-5 Siamese Algae Eaters (Crossocheilus siamensis); since other species are often confused with or passed off as SAEs, I was hoping someone knowledgable and trustworthy in the club would have some available at the convention.

Chris Todd

tash

Members
Not bringing anything but I would like to bring home:
Fish: a male L187B. some (6-8ish) Corydoras bilineatus. might bid on a pair of Apistogramma borellii....
Plants: a tall grassy looking plant. maybe a val or something. not picky really. but something that gets around 18" tall would be nice. maybe chain sword or micro sword or something.....
Other: live food. bio balls.
I think that is it.......... we'll see......

Julie

Members
<span style="color:#FF0000">Hey all!

We're in room 122. Be sure and drop by to say "Hello"</span>