• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Catfish 2008 Convention : Photo Thread : Extreme Load Warning!

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neoprodigy @ Oct 21 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Oct 21 2008, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man! Covered the event well![/b]

yup... i even got videos and pixs of Pat draining his 37 galllon...

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, Li was taking pictures when Pat had his "back" turned. He probably would have caught me but no wide angle lens was available. BTW---Li thanks for all the great advice. I will be working on some of those suggestions soon. You have a great network and a great following. And the cutest child at the convention for sure.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Li, WOW! You pretty much covered everything.

Thanx for taking a picture of me at the Sunday's Auction. I was so hung over from the night before that I just sat there comatose during the bidding.

I want to wish you well on your Network, it was impressive. And it was very nice meeting your wife and little boy who pointing his finger at me upset over the fact that I ruined his truck. ;)

I promise that I will visit your site more often now that I am registered there-SubMariner9.

Take Care,

Richard

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kurt @ Oct 21 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neoprodigy @ Oct 21 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Oct 21 2008, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man! Covered the event well![/b]

yup... i even got videos and pixs of Pat draining his 37 galllon...

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, Li was taking pictures when Pat had his "back" turned. He probably would have caught me but no wide angle lens was available. BTW---Li thanks for all the great advice. I will be working on some of those suggestions soon. You have a great network and a great following. And the cutest child at the convention for sure.
[/b][/quote]

not a problem... anything you need you know how to get me...