• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Update 8/16/2019

Jay

CCA Members
Payment Processor Upgrade

Authorize.net system has special fraud detection checks. This is to protect both you the customer and me the vendor. If you get an order declined please email me at support@cichlidsarespeicl.com. Do not try to do the same transaction a second or third time. The main reason for a decline is if you have a Non-US IP address. If this happens, you need to get you IP Address changed to a US IP. If you are using a VPN, this may happen if your transaction is being sent through a server outside of the US. Please contact the VPN about how to correct this issue.

Prices

Fish prices had to be raised due to incenses at the wholesale level. To slightly offset these increases, the discount club rate has been raised to 6%. This means for PA customers, the discount should be equal to your tax cost. For other customers, you will have the benefit of a 6% reduction on your total fish prices along with no tax. Discount Club members, please remember to log into the website when you order so you get the discount rates. Not a discount club member? Order fish and once that order is completed you will be made a discount club member. CCA (Capital Cichlid Club members), if you have not ordered fish before, set up your account, email us at support@cichlidsarespecial.com and I will update your account so you get the discount club rate.

Jay

Cichlids Are Special