• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Carved Pumpkins With The Kids

killakacti

Members
thanks guys, i think i have carpal tunnel syndrome after sawing away with those tiny little saws haha. it was worth it though. kids had a great time with the pumpkins guts and seeds.

Beeman

Members
It's ALL about those smiling faces. Hard to tell who gets more enjoyment out of these precious times shared. Do enjoy every second, and take LOTS of pictures.

killakacti

Members
It's ALL about those smiling faces. Hard to tell who gets more enjoyment out of these precious times shared. Do enjoy every second, and take LOTS of pictures.

Well said, love to see them enjoying all the fun stuff that we did when we were kids.

Awww, I love the one with three eyes...so cute!

It is supposed to say BOO! but the B didnt turn out to well. Now its the 3 eyed monster lol.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Adorable!!! My daughter was asking me the other day to buy her a pumpkin so she can carve it up real nice. I think I will now.

Thanx for sharing:))))

RM

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Nice job. I had almost forgotten how nice pumpkin guts are. Thanks for the memories.

I hope you cooked the seeds. Kids love 'em.