• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Capital Cichlid Association Member Youtube Video

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
to make it better.

Nevertheless, you can see that I utilized my precious time to promote the club in every which way possible. However, with this video on YouTube, I am promoting the club Globally. That alone is powerful...I do it for the love of my fish and the Passion I have for my fish friends and Club.

I just wish that I would of had a HD Digital Camera to capture my magnificent fish better.

Anyways, at least I created something so cool that when you get home from work everynight and you just want to stare at African Cichlids with music. Trust me the video is Surreal and Hypnotizing, a very good production.

Enjoy,

RM

SubMariner

Sonny Disposition

Thanks for the good work, buddy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Jun 4 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
to make it better.

Nevertheless, you can see that I utilize my precious time to promote the club in every which way possible. However, with this video on YouTube, I am promoting the club Globally. That alone is powerful...I do it for the love of my fish and the love I have for my fish friends.

I just wish that I would of had a HD Digital Camera to capture my magnificent fish better.

Anyways, at least I created something so cool that when you get home from work everynight and you just want to stare at African Cichlids with music. Trust me the video is Surreal and Hypnotizing, a very good production.

Enjoy,

RM

SubMariner
[/b]

maddog10

Members
From what i saw, it looks good. I can only stand to watch videos online for about a minute and a half before the A-D-D kicks in!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Maddog, like every good movie, you have to wait till the final dramatic ending. FYI, I shot that video on a small Cannon Digital camera , can you imagine if I had a HD Digital Pro Camera? Wooooooooo!!! We're talking Michael Mann quality. :p

I'm glad you liked it.

SubMariner

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx Sonny, maybe I will, someday plant some Val's in my 92. I too thought the credits at the end of the movie were Funny. I'll talk to you soon.

SubMariner

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Jun 5 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
From what i saw, it looks good. I can only stand to watch videos online for about a minute and a half before the A-D-D kicks in![/b]

Mike: I feel your pain - 'cept that, for me at least, Ricardo's video "soothes the savage breast (or is it beast)?? - I Do Not Know: ask George.

Great job Ricardo - Emmy forthcoming!

TMS

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
As you can see in the video, I have a mix of Peacocks and Haplichromis as well as some Mbunas.
So it is possible to mix these kind of fish, it's just all relative to their size and the dimensions of the tank.

SubMariner

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ Jun 9 2008, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Jun 5 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what i saw, it looks good. I can only stand to watch videos online for about a minute and a half before the A-D-D kicks in![/b]

Mike: I feel your pain - 'cept that, for me at least, Ricardo's video "soothes the savage breast (or is it beast)?? - I Do Not Know: ask George.

Great job Ricardo - Emmy forthcoming!

TMS

Thanx Mad Scientist!!!

[/b][/quote]

marge618

CCA member
Richard, :happy0065:

What Fun! I like your video!
Hope a lot of people watch and decide to contact you and CCA!
:addpics2: and now videos!

Later,
Marge