• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can't make it :-(

Lively

Members
Sadly, I won't be at the meeting today :angry3:

I'm really bummed about it - but sometimes these things happen, I guess... I was really looking forward to seeing everyones Ruby Greens in the growout contest!

Stacy

Spine

Members
I'm sure they will hold the award for you,since you already won! lol
Sorry that you are missing the meeting we'll be looking for you at the next one.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I can't go either so I know how you feel. our team is up 13 to 0 so my son is really happy and now daddy is very happy lol!

Lively

Members
LOL DQ! Nothing so great here. We got a used fridge and it died...I thought it had started working again... I was wrong. There were 100 ears of corn in there... it's a stinky mess... I need (more) bleach.

Lively

Members
Sigh - yeah and I had so much fun cleaning up that stinky stanky mess - it still smells in there.

I hate missing out on the fun.

Cartel

Members
Sigh - yeah and I had so much fun cleaning up that stinky stanky mess - it still smells in there.

I hate missing out on the fun.

Yuck thats crappy! One time I lost power for a week because of an ice storm. So I deeeef know the funky fridge feeling.