• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Canister filters and 55G tank stand and canopy FS

F8LBITE

Members
I have a couple of canister filters for sale. The FX6 is complete except for the "C" shaped clips that hold it to the rim of a glass tank. I eliminated them because I used this filter on an acrylic tank. I would suggest you replace the hoses on the FX6 because the rubber ends are kind of dried out. Filter has ceramic noodles and sponges inside and is clean and ready to roll. You will need about $40 worth of hoses and clips to make it complete. PM me your best offer.

I also have a big Marineland canister filter. I dont know much about it but its just as big as the FX6. PM me your best offer.

I have a 55 gallon stand and canopy in light oak. This stand is furniture grade and it has some pull out drawers for bagging fish or doing maintenance. I bought it with plans to sand it down and stain it but I never got around to it. PM me your best offer.

Pick up in 22191 or I can bring to work and you can pick up in 22030. Need to make room in my garge for this:

HapPeacock

CCA Members
I have a couple of canister filters for sale. The FX6 is complete except for the "C" shaped clips that hold it to the rim of a glass tank. I eliminated them because I used this filter on an acrylic tank. I would suggest you replace the hoses on the FX6 because the rubber ends are kind of dried out. Filter has ceramic noodles and sponges inside and is clean and ready to roll. You will need about $40 worth of hoses and clips to make it complete. PM me your best offer.

I also have a big Marineland canister filter. I dont know much about it but its just as big as the FX6. PM me your best offer.

I have a 55 gallon stand and canopy in light oak. This stand is furniture grade and it has some pull out drawers for bagging fish or doing maintenance. I bought it with plans to sand it down and stain it but I never got around to it. PM me your best offer.

Pick up in 22191 or I can bring to work and you can pick up in 22030. Need to make room in my garge for this: