• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can anyone do me a favor on Sunday evening?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I have the opportunity to get two metaframe lights, new in the box, from Peter Unmack. he will be in the DC area on Sunday evening, along this route (he is getting ready to move back to Australia and will be at the embassy:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Aust...tts+Avenue+Northwest,+Washington,+DC&t=m&z=13

I'll be driving up from North Carolina, thus will be driving up I95, then
up I395. The closer to that route the better, the other trick is having a
safe place to leave them and/or having someone home at the time
I will take care of paying him, but i was wnodering if someone in the club could get the physical lights for me until the next time I can make it down that way.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Australian Embassy

That's about 12 blocks from where I live. Could be I can meet him there, or on the curb in front of my house would be even better (for me). Either way...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
aha!! Thank you Sam!! I can get them from you th enext time I head down there. I am really excited as I am planning to do a multi-tiered display rack of old metaframes, with original airpumps, and now lights. :D I will pm you, and let him know you said it may be possible.