• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CA/SA Pics

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Here are some of my guys. Pics courtesy of Danger_Chicken.

1. Chocolate Cichlid
2. Curviceps
3. Female cutteri in breeding dress
4. Male centrarchus
5. Rotkiel Severum
6. Blue Acara

choc 1.jpg

curviceps 1.jpg

female cutteri breeding dress.jpg

male cent.jpg

rotkiel 1.jpg

blue acara 2 good one.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Here is another of the chocolate. Battle scar on the side thanks to the synspilum that Mike took home with him.

A few others as well.

2. Male myrnae
3. Geo. tapajos read head
4. HRP - this is the first fish I ever bred in my tank and reached adulthood. Nicknamed Gumball because he is such a pig.
5. Gumball's mom. Dad is a leucistic HRP (now in another tank)
6. female myrnae

choc 2.jpg

male myrnae 2.jpg

geo close up.jpg

gumball 2.jpg

female hrp.jpg

female myrnae 2.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Nice!

Any signs of spawning from the myrnae? Mine only seem to spawn a couple times per year...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
THOSE ARE SOME AWESOME SHOTS ..CLEAR WITH NICE DETAIL. WAY TO GO MAN.

All props to Danger_Chicken. He did all the hard work. I can't tell you how awesome it is to have some nice pictures of my fish.

Matt - no action out of the myrnae so far. They are in the tank with all the grow outs, so I'm guessing there is too much going on for them to do anything. I can't really tell if they are paired up or not. I was thinking of trying to find another female to help out. Maybe down the road a bit.

Jumbie

Members
I love the Myrnae, mine never got the chance to spawn. I am currently trying to get another pair now.

dogofwar

CCA Members
My pair is really strange - they go long periods without breeding. I might try to divide them and feed the heck out of the female for a few weeks... then drop the divider...

Matt

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
All props to Danger_Chicken. He did all the hard work. I can't tell you how awesome it is to have some nice pictures of my fish.

Matt - no action out of the myrnae so far. They are in the tank with all the grow outs, so I'm guessing there is too much going on for them to do anything. I can't really tell if they are paired up or not. I was thinking of trying to find another female to help out. Maybe down the road a bit.
KUDOS TO MY MAN DANGER CHICKEN. GREAT SHOTS;)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks guys.

Here are a few more

1. Male Cutteri
2. Female HRP
3. Big male a. siquia Rio Claro
4. Gold Sev

Cutteri Male.jpg

female hrp.jpg

male siquia.jpg

gold sev.jpg