• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Burundi Frontosa Adult Breeding Colony

davidhusker

Members
I am selling my breeding group of fronts and eventually will be selling my 180 gallon acrylic and rearranging my basement a little bit. These fish are very big and require a 150 gallon tank. I have them in my 240 now with some C.Moori dolphins. They spawn/breed regularly, females produce 20-40 fry each clutch. I am only selling because I need to downsize and remove one of my large tanks.

The ratio is 2m/3f.
Male 1 is a gorgeous male (top picture). He was born without a gillplate on his right side. Perfectly healthy his whole life. He is about 12-13"
Male 2 is also gorgeous and seems to have taken over the breeding duties (at least the last spawn). He is about 12-13"
The 3 females are about 4", 6", and 7" and all have held eggs multiple times.

These would really need to be picked up at my house in Perryville, MD which is about 2 minutes off of I-95 exit #93. I would be willing to meet within a short drive < 1/2 hour or so. I have buckets you can take with you. If you're driving over 30 miles you should probably bring an air pump etc to provide these large fish some oxygen in the buckets.

I don't have the room to take them down to ACA, nor do I want to risk it.

$225 firm.

Thanks
David

Front2Edit.jpg

Front1edit.jpg

fish_July1000024.jpg

051000055.jpg

davidhusker

Members
Willing to transport to the ACA convention Friday. Would need to coordinate and they would probably need taken back to a tank since they're too large to be in bags and buckets for too long. PM me with an offer!