• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Burundi Frontosa Adult 9"

davidhusker

Members
I am selling the last of my old breeding group. I am honestly not sure of the sex but I think this one was a female, however she didnt spawn the last 2 years. I just lost my last ole male (I have a whole other breeding group of 2 year olds).

I'd like to get 60 for the fish. Pickup or meet nearby!

Also Selling the male that has been with her forever. I've had these fish since May 2010, at which point they were 4-6 years old. So they're about 9-10 years old, still swimming nice.

The male has had a deformity the past 2 years. Not sick, not hurting anyone or anything, just a swim problem. I dont think its swim bladder which is common in fronts, as that causes them to float. This guy sits on the bottom of the tank but still swims around and eats fine. He would be great bottom dweller for a large tank or something. Anyhow if you only want this guy, he's 10 bucks, if you want them both, it's just the 60 for the other one. Trying to tear down my 125, they're the only fish in there.

Pics. The bigger one is 9" or 10" the other is close to that. They're awesome fish. The more white one is the bad swimmer. Took a video in case anyone is frightened by it...

IMAG2174.jpg

IMAG2175.jpg

IMAG2169.jpg

VIDEO

http://s921.photobucket.com/user/davidhusker/media/VIDEO0254_1.mp4.html?o=6