• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Brine Shrimp Eggs

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am getting ready to order brine shrimp eggs.
I usually order two cans but was thinking of ordering more if people want them.

It is the NABS brand eggs in the large can. (You know, I just looked and no where on the can does it say
the size.) I think it is 12 ounces or 1 pound. You can view it on Aqua bid. Seller is Perfectangels.

I buy the 90% rate cans.

If I get enough people I will buy a case. (12 cans) If we have enough orders the price will be $23.00 a can including the shipping. If there are not enough people for a case then it would be a little higher. Can't afford to order a case on my own. Makes a lot of shrimp.

Today is Saturday, I will be deciding and placing the order on Thursday.
Let me know if you are interested.

L

Larry-T

Perhaps this is something the club could consider. In the Chesapedake Area Killifish Club (CAKC) we have the club buy a case of brine shrimp eggs (or more) when prices are reasonable and then we have them to sell to our members at club cost when prices spike up to $80/can or more. We've been doing this with some success for several years and I think this is something that the CCG might consider as well. I don't know the state of the CCG treasury, but as a member perk, it's nice to have a stable source.

L

Larry-T

Sorry about the misspellings. I meant CCA when I types CCG.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well I said I was going to wait a week. I waited almost 4 weeks. Not enough interested to
purchase a whole case.