• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Brand new YFS Fish Food......only at the BFD

yourfishstuff

CCA Members
As if you needed another reason to attend the Big Fish Deal. YFS will be introducing a brand new fish food, so brand new it is not even listed on our website yet. Available this weekend only at the BFD!

limited-ingredients-intro.jpg

FishEggs

What happens when they run out of the Limited Ingredients?

Best to buy it all while you still can folks.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Fantastic timing! Looking forward to trying them (on my fish, not me personally).

Blaise

Cap'n Crunch side story. I've got a letter written by my mom to General Mills about the possibility of a Crunch Berry only cereal, as apparently I ate those and left the Crunch. The answer was "We get a lot of this, but it's too expensive, so sorry."

yourfishstuff

CCA Members
YFS Krill (and spirulina) Crispy Flakes

Ingredients
: Farm Fresh Spirulina, Krill, Garlic

Analysis: 54% Protein, 6% Fat, 5% Fiber, 8% Moisture.

yfs-limited-krill-crisp.jpg

yourfishstuff

CCA Members
YFS Seafood Formula Crumbles

Ingredients: Fish Meal, Shrimp Meal, Kelp, Fresh Spirulina, Flaxseed, Wheat Bran, Antarctic Krill, Astaxanthin

Analysis: 42% Protein, 8% Fat, 10% Fiber, 8% Moisture.

yfs-limited-seafood-crumbles-large.jpg

yourfishstuff

CCA Members
Fantastic timing! Looking forward to trying them (on my fish, not me personally).

Blaise

Cap'n Crunch side story. I've got a letter written by my mom to General Mills about the possibility of a Crunch Berry only cereal, as apparently I ate those and left the Crunch. The answer was "We get a lot of this, but it's too expensive, so sorry."

LOL. I used to do that with Lucky Charms cereal.