• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Borrow 3x1 or 4x1 Tank?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone had a clean 36"x12" tank (30L or 45) or a 48"x12" tank (33 or 40) I could borrow for Aquamania weekend to set up for the AB contest. I have a ton of tanks in my back yard, but they're all the "practical fish room" sizes (15, 20H, 40B) and mostly pretty nasty.

I'd like to get it Friday and will return after the show. All I need is the tank. Have lids and a stand for either.

Thanks in advance.

rich_one

Members
Tony, afraid I don't have what your looking for. I do have a clean 29 gallon, but you'd probably want to paint or put a black background on it, due to black marker marks on one side of the tank. Other than that, the tank is scratch free, and currently unused. I'm happy to loan that to you, if it helps at all, man... let me know.

-Rich

Becca

Members
If you want to go small, I've got a 10 gallon. I just gave a 29 to Localzoo, but it would need to be resealed before you could do much with it.

Though I'm loving my 20 long, I could trade you that for 2 15 gallons that will hold water. Call or text if you're interested. It's oak trim, black background.

I also have a stand cover for a 55, if you do find a tank and want an oak-looking stand.

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting a late start - one broken piece and a few leaks later, and I'm STILL trying to get my submission up and running.

Tony

Thanks guys. I'm going to borrow a 36" 30 gal tank from Michael.

Need a tank with some good length for swimming, but not unmanageable.

I can most likely get you a 30g breeder but you would have to buy it and it is $40

Ever the entrepreneur...

Guess you didn't read my post, but thanks for the offer.

JasonC

Members
I'm glad I'm not the only one getting a late start - one broken piece and a few leaks later, and I'm STILL trying to get my submission up and running.

Been thinking of doing one myself, but I would have thought it was too late by now... maybe we need a category for late start miracles? ;P

dogofwar

CCA Members
Enter my friend. Come and get the 40B and stand from my garage. Please. :)

To enter, please email Stephanie at aquamania2@yahoo.com

Folks: last year, Cobalt and others gave us some kick arse prizes for the Aquarium Beautiful.

We added a couple of categories this year:

Themed tanks (of any size) can be fun...geographic...whatever. And whatever size.

CARES tanks can show off (or store til the auction/Marketplace) what CARES fish you're breeding and/or selling. Again, any size tank.

The general public LOVED that there were tanks of all shapes and sizes in the lobby. Come on folks and enter. It's free with registration :)

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Yes, please enter. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Never done it before, it doesn't matter. Just enter. There always has to be a first time.

Rasta Fish

Members
Tony
I just saw this, if you are still looking
I have a 48 x 12" 55 gallon ACRYLIC tank i was just about to setup, but you can borrow it for the tank setup, Arrange with Mike for Pickup if you are still looking
You will need to rinse it out but its pretty clean

Tony

Tony
I just saw this, if you are still looking
I have a 48 x 12" 55 gallon ACRYLIC tank i was just about to setup, but you can borrow it for the tank setup, Arrange with Mike for Pickup if you are still looking
You will need to rinse it out but its pretty clean

Craig,

Very much appreciated, my friend. If you were going to set it up, please, by all means, get it set up before the convention so you have room for stuff you bring back. :)

Thinking about it a bit more, a 30 will be perfect for my idea.

Cheers brother.